The Ermi Group, LLC holds certifications in a number of assessments and uses them to provide awareness, collect meaningful data, and create development actions plans for the business and its employees. The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®, DiSC®, The Leadership Circle Profile®, PROFILOR® family; Lominger Voices®, and Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument are just some assessments available to clients.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) Assessment
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) instrument and the dozens of expert resources that have been designed to enhance its effectiveness offer a practical yet powerful set of tools for lifelong growth and development. After more than 50 years, the MBTI instrument continues to be the most trusted and widely used assessment in the world for understanding individual differences and uncovering new ways to work and interact with others. More than 2 million assessments are administered to individuals-including employees of many Fortune 500 companies-annually in the United States alone. The MBTI is used across the globe in 16 languages to help improve individual and team performance, nurture and retain top talent, develop leadership at every level of an organization, reduce workplace conflict, and explore the world of work.
Hogan has more than 30 years of experience providing cutting-edge assessment and consulting solutions. Our assessments can be used for a variety of talent management initiatives, from pre-hire selection to executive-level development.
- Predict job performance – Hire better people by measuring basic employability, work style, safety consciousness, and organizational fit.
- Evaluate career derailers – Identify and mitigate performance risks that can degrade leadership success, erode relationships, and damage professional reputation.
- Identify potential – Find and develop your organization's next generation of top talent.
- Leadership development – Leverage the strategic self-awareness gained through Hogan's assessment process with executive development and coaching.
- Pair with 360° data and other performance indices – Reveal the underlying characteristics and values that drive the behaviors identified in the 360° process. In progressive development programs, 360s provide the what; Hogan provides the why.
The Leadership Circle
The Leadership Circle Profile ( TLCP) is a true breakthrough among 360 degree assessments. It is the first to connect a well researched battery of competencies with the deep motivations and underlying habits of thought. It reveals the relationship between patterns of action and the internal assumptions that drive behavior. Ultimately, TLCP gives you the whole picture, going to the source of behavior to get greater leverage on change. In an instant, it gets leaders in touch with what is working, what is not, and why!
The Leadership Circle Culture Survey (TLCS) reveals how groups and teams view their current leadership culture and compares that reality to the optimal culture they desire. The “gap” reveals key opportunities for leadership development. TLCS is not a climate survey: it identifies, with precision, how leadership is impacting your turnover, productivity, and bottom-line metrics. With laser accuracy, it indicates a clear pathway for change.
Voices is a Web-enabled, research-validated 360º assessment method that provides learners with a powerful tool for development and improvement. It is best for:
- Organizations that want a powerful tool for development and improvement
- Learners who want to know how job behaviors are perceived by those around him or her
- Managers who want to develop individuals and compare the ratings of a group or team
is a 360 feedback tool used for development purposes. It collects feedback from a variety of sources (self, managers, peers, direct reports, internal customers and others) regarding an individual's performance. Feedback reports provide practical, well-rounded insights into job performance, strengths, and development needs, as well as paint a comprehensive picture of the specific skills that an individual needs to develop to enhance performance. It also provides a basis for creating an individualized, actionable development plan.
Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)
The Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI) is the world's best-selling instrument for understanding how different conflict-handling modes, or styles, affect interpersonal and group dynamics and for learning how to select the most appropriate style for a given situation. The TKI tool has been used successfully by businesses, educators, and organizational development professionals for over 30 years. Scoring for the TKI assessment is based on a revised norm sample (pdf) and is presented in the updated TKI Profile and Interpretive Report with a more personalized analysis of results. Benefits of the TKI tool:
- Offers a pragmatic, situational approach to conflict resolution
- Demonstrates how and when to use the five conflict-handling styles effectively
- Helps to initiate safe and productive dialogue to deal with conflict situations
- Can be administered online or in a self-scorable format